Happystep® Bunion Splints utilizes principles of both biological and mechanical design. The brace is made of an ecologically friendly, viscous material with aluminum strips used for support. The breathable material is soft and comfortable.
It can be used in any situation where you need to stabilize your foot or big toe, for example: after a fracture of toe, after surgery, after a sprain or for pain relief from arthritis, bunions, etc. It helps to ease bunion pressure, discomfort and inflammation. It also reduces tendency towards bunion formation
- 3 Sizes Provide Customizable Fit;
- The malleable metal splint can be bent to desired angle to help with big toe alignment;
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps provide an adjustable fit;
- Especially good for night time use. It provides gentle bunion reversal and toe realignment during bedtime.
Directions for use:
Choose either left or right brace as needed. The longest section with the single strap should be placed under your big toe.
- Open all straps and lay brace flat. Rough side of straps will face up.
- Place section with single strap under big toe. Place foot flat on brace.
- Pull single strap up between large and second toe. Leave strap loose.
- Fold small section on inside of foot over top of foot.
- Wrap larger section that is on outside of foot over the smaller section.
- Secure with two straps.
- Lastly secure single strap between your toes to the main brace.
- Adjust straps until brace is secure and comfortable.
- Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE.
- Hand wash in cold water and dry flat. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach and do not iron.